Fussy Eater? No mother is unaware of this term. They are the ones who run behind their kids to feed them.
When it comes to a child’s nutrition, every single mother is worried about her child and is trying hard to give healthy dishes to the kids.
Mothers you would relate to a scene where you are holding a spoon to feed your kid and your kid nodes with a big No.
The reason behind this might be the taste and presentation of the dish.
Yeah, kids will rush to those dishes who looks awesome also tastes yummy. Well, I have two of those healthy recipes for kids that taste superb and healthy as well.
Have a look-
Dry fruit milkshake
Almost 99 percent of kids say no to milk. So, today let’s turn this No into a happy Yes. This dish is not only tasty but also full of nutrition. It has protein, fiber, calcium iron, and vitamin A.
- Pista – 2 tablespoon
- Almond- 10
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Dried figs or anjeer – 2
- Cardamom powder -1/4 teaspoon
- Milk – 2 1/4 cup
- Dates -3
- First, take a bowl of water and soak pista(pistachios), almonds, figs and cashew nuts in it at least one hour. This will give the shake a creamy texture.
- Keep milk in the fridge and make it chilled.
- Now take almonds and peel off the skin.
- Now in a mixer jar or in a blender put all nuts and chopped dates and cardamom powder and make a fine paste.
- Now add one a cup of chilled milk and blend it and make a smooth mixture of it.
- Now add remaining milk and blend it.
- Pour this delicious milkshake in a glass and garnish with few nuts.
Your kid will never say no to this delicious plus healthy dish.
Oat banana pancakes with raspberries
Pancakes are kid’s favorite, isn’t it? Many of us don’t know the way to make this healthier for our kids. For your sake and for your kids here is another healthy recipe which tastes awesome plus holds a good amount of nutrition. It has fiber, carbohydrates, sodium, fat which are necessary for kid’s good health.
Oat banana pancakes with raspberries ingredients
- Rolled oats – 1 1/3 cups
- Bananas -2
- Eggs -3
- Almond milk ( unsweetened) – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract -1 teaspoon
- Baking powder -1 teaspoon
- Yogurt -1/2 cup
- Raspberries – 125g
- Maple syrup – 1 tablespoon
- In a food processor or a mixer, add oats and grind it to a fine powder.
- Now add eggs, banana, vanilla, milk, baking powder and blend it till the mixture becomes smooth. The batter is ready for a pancake.
- Now place a nonstick pan on gas and heat it over a medium-high flame.
- Now add a little bit of oil and spread it with a brush.
- Now take ¼ cup of batter and put it on the pan.
- After 2 minutes turn the pancake and cook it on the other side.
- When the pancake is cooked from both sides and turns to golden in color then take out and place in a plate.
- Now add thinly sliced bananas over it.
- Now add a spoon of yogurt.
- Now add raspberries and add little bit maple syrup.
There you go, try these two healthy recipes for kids. I am sure your kids will hug you for these yummy dishes.
Please leave your feedback in the comment section. Good Luck!
Blog by Mamta Balani
Mamta Balani is an avid writer and blogger who loves to write content in Hindi and English both. Her favorite niches are Tech, Recipes and Home Remedies. You can contact Mamta at [email protected]